WORRIED ABOUT SKIN CANCER?
NEED SUN PROTECTION FOR YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN?
WE CAN OFFER YOU UP TO 97% SHADING AND 99% UV BLOCK
The Cancer Society of NZ confirms there are more than 50,000 new cases of skin cancer in NZ (population 4 million) every year, resulting in more than three hundred deaths.
NZ melanoma and death rates are among the highest in the world. Most are considered preventable.
Exposure to solar radiation accounts for approximately 90% of all skin cancer cases. The Cancer Society of NZ require all of their outdoor functions to have shade, they advise all other organizations to do the same.
The Cool Kiwi Company Ltd is dedicated to the supply and installation of superior shade sails and structures.
Why you need us ...
- The sun is as relentless as tide & time
- Shade is essential for kids and comfort
- Cool Kiwi offers a new level of excellence based on:
- 18 years experience in the rigors of Queensland
- All installations designed and supervised by an Engineer
- Proven sail cloths with NZ or Australian manufacturers warranty.
- All of our sails have reinforced catenary pockets (perimeter strengthening).
- Stainless steel fittings and hardware with yacht type rigging screw tensioning.
- Our shade cloths are all made in a dedicated shade sail loft using the latest equipment and techniques.
All of our installations are designed and supervised a Charted Structural Engineer. We also have available an Architect who is well versed in the use of shade sails.
The company commenced trading in the latter part of 2000 and has completed a number of innovative sail installations. Our clients include schools, kindergartens, developers and private individuals. Some of our larger installations include seven sails for Mayfield Primary School, eight sails Verran School and a shade structure covering seating for 400 people at Waitakere City’s Douglas Field .
At Royal Oak school we have installed three sails that cover most of a netball court.
Residential sails include multiple sail carports, terrace shading and sails specifically to provide privacy